It is 10pm and you are thinking:
1. too tired to go to bed – just try it.
2. said I would knit that jumper – you will get more done tomorrow and with less mistakes!
3. have to read my book because I am nearly finished – that is enough now!
4. need to Google a few things! NO!
5. have to make lunches – well it is too late now – need to be more organised and do it by 8pm tomorrow.
6. need to put that washing away – it can wait.
7. the dishes are still dirty – just rinse and leave.
8. I want to watch television – it is too late now – record it.
9. I am hungry – no sleep.
10. I said I would send emails – re-schedule this activity – the computer will waste valuable time.
Think about what you would say to a friend if they said the above excuses to you: you are crazy; you will be exhausted tomorrow, you won’t be happy tomorrow; I will stay clear of you tomorrow!!!