Infidelity and the questions
If we were to add the word ‘around’ to the word “sleep” it conjures up different meanings.
Infidelity or ‘sleeping around’ is one of many reasons marriages and relationships fall apart. For a lot of people infidelity is a deal breaker, however, there is no reason why two people cannot piece it back together if this is what both people want. Here are some of the questions people may need to ask their mind and heart after someone has been unfaithful towards them:
1. Do I still love my spouse?
2. Do I want to stay in the relationship?
3. Is the affair finished? Is it likely to re-occur?
4. Am I prepared to sort out my marriage problems?
5. Can I learn to trust my spouse again?
6. What do I want to do?
7. If I was to split up would I grow to be happy?
8. Do I believe that between us, we can prevent the situation from occurring again?
9. Will I/we seek professional help?