Do Not Go to Sleep With Relationship Problems
By Werena Carsetti 5 reasons to not sleep with the fight How to pursue healthy relationships and solve relationship problems easily.
- Going to bed angry means that you stuck yourself inside a negative emotion. It is rather true that after heavy arguments, taking a time for yourself can be a good idea. However try to agree in disagree, and stop anger as soon as possible. If you sleep after experiencing negative emotions you will sleep worse and this can increase stress. The next morning your stress level will be much higher, and the argue has a big chance to go worse instead of better. Likewise you are on the way to create grudge, which can harm even the best relations ships horribly.
- A recent study of the university of Massachusetts has proven that, unlikely as described in earlier findings, sleep preserves and enhances unpleasant emotional memories. This study showed that emotional damage after greatly shocking events, are not getting softened by sleep. Experiencing any negative emotion before sleep is therefore not to recommend.
- After going to bed angry, the next morning you will have to deal again with negative emotions of your relationship problems. Of course you had some sleep, and you are hoping to see everything trough a new perspective. However, the truth is far away; in reality relationship problems tend to get worse after a bad night of sleep. The perspective you are having is everything except fresh and new, you are rather tired and cranky. And love problems get harder to solve.
- A recent brain imaging study showed 23 healthy people who had a night of normal sleep, and right after a night with total sleep deprivation. After doing fMRI scans, it gave the result that sleep deprived participants had greater activity in the amygdala region of the brain, which is important for reward behaviour. For this reason people where more attracted to food and felt a greater desire for high calorie foods. Sleep deprivation is never good, and studies show that you do not have to suffer from chronic insomnia to feel the negative effects of a lack of sleep like over eating.
- Long time married couples, and especially when already aged, are mostly aware of a important rule to keep away relationship problems. Always say I love you before you go to sleep. Anything can happen while asleep, and unfortunately in some times of life you happen to be more conscious of this fact. Never the less, everybody should be aware of the fragility of life, and be thankful for love. Is it really that important to go to bed angry? Or can you just agree in disagree, get over with and say to the person that you love him or her before you go to sleep. Many consider this as key for healthy relationships.
http://openmindedlifepath.com the new player in online self help land!! The best inspirational books and authentic articles inspired on real life experience. Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Werena_Carsetti http://EzineArticles.com/?Do-Not-Go-to-Sleep-With-Relationship-Problems&id=8290168