Can you imagine not sleeping ever? Sleep is such a luxury, we often take it for granted and forget how nice it is at the end of the day to hide away from the world. Lack of sleep is an area so many people suffer from daily, but to be positive: some sleep is better than no sleep.
The best part about sleep for some is, in the morning or in the evening, about praying to God about the day just had or the day to come. Some people love the meals around sleep; a delicious warm meal and a comforting sleep and then a delicious breakfast to start the day. Others can work or study the way they do because they know there is a reward of rest at the end of the day for them. Children love the ‘sleep time’ because they get to be with their family. Cleanliness is a ritual we also perform before or after sleep.
Some sleep is always better than no sleep; not sleeping actually means the following for people:
1. No need to go home.
2. No need to rest our bodies.
3. No need to connect with certain people we love and have in our life.
4. No need to work for only 12 hours a day.
5. A very different life from what we know.
6. Decrease in our quality of life.
7. More stress, more confusion and total mayhem.
8. Lack of routine in our life.
9. Lack of cleanliness.
10. We have the type of brain that doesn’t need rest.