Mornings can be tough for us all, however, your stage of life will depict issues affecting you; if you are just starting out, your main issue is yourself, but as you mature, you have more responsibility and this brings challenges!
1. I don’t know where I am! Maybe you are away from home or had a big night or are feeling a little out of place! (probably 18-25s!)
2. My baby won’t sleep and wants to play! This is an absolute No and if you start playing at 3am this bad habit will be hard to break. Be tough, have a good day and night routine and check there aren’t any health issues. Pat your child back to sleep, keep the lights low and be consistent. (20- 35s)
3. The cold. Have your clothes ready and your getting warm routine in place so the thought is not so daunting. (20-35s)
4. My kids won’t get out of bed for school. Make sure they get to bed at a good time and have at least 9 or 10 hours of sleep and open the curtains and encourage them to wake after a morning kiss. If you do something in the morning that they enjoy not doing – tell them this will be their job if they don’t get up! (30-50s)
5. There is no milk for my coffee or eggs for my breakfast. This is annoying, but maybe try something else this morning, like a green tea and fruit or toast. You could also treat yourself and buy a coffee out! Keep a shopping list going and this may stop this problem! (20-35s)