If you are constantly tired, falling asleep a few hours after waking – you already know you could look after yourself better. For some people it is timing and maybe you have a few weeks of just craziness and then you will get back on to a regular sleeping pattern. Some people don’t understand this because their body doesn’t work that way.
We have to choose what we discuss with others because only you truly know your body and what works. It is recommended adults have between 7 and 8 hours, but some people need 9 or ten and some can function very well on 6.
A typical sleeping pattern can change depending on what is going on. However, unless it is significant don’t worry. Just like people diet to lose weight, people can make lifestyle choices to improve their sleeping pattern if they need to.
1. Get the right advice for you.
2. Eating and sleeping and exercising all go together
3. Research and find ways to help yourself
4. Assess your day and night activities
5. Be positive and commend yourself on wanting to change