Good night text to clear your mind
If the person isn’t available the night before (face to face) and the good night texting has finished and you have realised ‘the thing’ is still on your mind, you could:
1. Send the text anyway and possibly wait until the morning for a reply.
2. Get a reply good night text straight away, but it isn’t positive or constructive and so the issue is ongoing and gets messy.
3. Get a reply and it clears your worries and you sleep better.
4. Get a reply that you don’t understand and confusion sets in.
5. Save the text in a draft and send it in the morning.
Do the one that will help you sleep and be calm until the matter can be sorted.