5 hard good night texts to receive:
1. Nothing when you expect an answer/response.
2. One word when you expect an explanation.
3. A no when you were hoping for a yes.
4. And when you thought things were fine; a text that rocks your world.
5. Sad news about a friend/family member.
TXT 1 example: I am moving away and need to end what we’ve started. I hope this means I can still c u before I go. Sorry to do this in a txt. Was scared wat wld happen. I hope you are still awake.
TXT 2 example : I received my tests results and I am too tired to talk. I need more tests, but it doesn’t look gd. Good night sis. xxx
If you receive a text like one of these and the other person expresses their need to do it this way; take you time before you respond. Do not automatically get emotional – try and be rational and remember to stay in your own business. Write things down before you respond and leave your response until you are ready. It is not always easy or positive to respond to a hard text immediately and sometimes it is best to let time pass.