Do you have someone sleeping or snoozing all day and doing nothing and you are friends, but you are not sure how to say something? Here are some subtle ways to more direct ways:
1. My Sister is coming down from Adelaide and needs a place to crash…
2. How did the house hunting go?
3. Yeah…it gets a bit crowded hey when it is shower time!
not so subtle
1. John you need to move out – I need your room for my Sister.
2. Did you find something suitable – you need to make a decision by Friday – that is the date on the calendar.
3. Our friendship will suffer if you stay any longer and I don’t want that.
Leave a Reply