‘Text me when you wake’ is just as terrible as ‘I will text you when I wake’. This is what someone might text their Mum or friend if something significant was happening the next day, but this is not the sort of text people in relationships text.
What does: “text you when I wake” mean?
Does it mean:
1. I can’t wait til hear from you in the morning;
2. I need to know when you are awake in the morning;
3. I need a quick way to end the good night texting.
Even if something nice was meant– some things need to be said a certain way and this includes good night texts and good morning texts.
There is a much nicer way to say: ‘text me when you wake’. Here are some suggestions:
1. I can’t wait to speak to you in the morning;
2. I will say good night now and chat to you in the morning;
3. Sweet dreams until tomorrow;
4. I will dream of you now and speak to you tomorrow…about 9am?
5. I hope the night hurries so speaking to you tomorrow comes sooner.
6. I can’t wait until our morning text. The first person to text can start the day spreading love.