You have to be comfortable with what you write and you have to think about the person receiving it:
* you don’t want to be too heavy – Hi Sexy beast
* or to closed – Hey there you?
* too disinterested or vague – Hey…what’s happening?
* too distant or boring – Hi, how are you?
Or in the send off:
* boring – speak to you soon
* too final- take care
It is good to make it personal and reference a previous date or something special about the person.
* great – Hey there smiley, I have been thinking about you, shall we catch up?
*great – Good morning, you looked amazing last night.
* good – Have a great day and good luck with the interview.
* good – Great seeing you again, can’t wait til Friday.