Guest post on sex matters: If you were to tell your friend you had the best sex with your husband Roger, while he was away for work and you were still at home, they would think you had a lover with the same name as your husband!
With technology at our finger tips (and other areas) sexting photos to adults or going on Skype and performing sexual acts, in front of each other, is what married couples, and everything similar, are doing.
If your partner is away a lot and you can do this; I think it is a test of the strong bond you have. This may be so exciting and fulfilling for some, and it could make them form a close bond and make their ‘regular’ sex much more exciting.
Not all partners would be comfortable with this and if this is the case for you – well you have to accept this. I believe if you are patient with you partner and they know you want to try it – they might change their mind!
People love a challenge so here are 5 things to try (to ease nerves or to get sexually aroused or BOTH) on Skype or through sexting:
1. Ask sexual questions and if you partner gets it right – they get to choose what you do to yourself while they watch on Skype.
2. Sext a photo of a part of your body and your partner has to guess which part of the body it is and you have to reveal a bit more if they get it right.
3. Talk about a recent sexual encounter and re-visit it through sexting or Skype by talking about it or doing parts of it.
4. Just sit there naked (preferably both adults) and see what happens!
5. If you are into group sex – having two adults Skype two other adults might be more comfortable for some!
It might become so exciting that you Skype from different bedrooms just for fun!!!!
Note: 1. If you are engaging in sexual encounters with another adult, other than your partner, in any form, it is cheating. 2. The internet of course poses risks in terms of privacy and this is something you will have to make sure is safe – just like you would close the curtains or shut the door if people were near your bedroom and you were having sex! 3.This post stressed in this article the sexual encounters are from adult to adult. Severe criminal offenses apply to anyone who contacts a minor sexually.
Please post any comments on how Skype or sexting has spiced up your relationship.
You might also enjoy: The Art of Goodnight Sexting