What do people do if they plan to divorce or leave their partner but they haven’t acted yet? They sleep in the same bed until the time is right to leave. It is important they keep mentally together and get the help needed. Even if you have previously had bad advice, it is worth trying again. Many people have been through what we are going through and there is help out there.
What you must do:
1. See a lawyer: lawyers volunteer their time at community centres so seek what you need.
2. Go to the library and maybe there are books to help.
3. Call the helpline phone numbers available.
4. Tell friends who you feel comfortable telling.
5. Never give up – you are worth it.
After you have tried to help your energy internally; there are things to clear the energy in your room:
1. Have a plant near your side of the bed.
2. Keep the window open and let sunlight in.
3. Sprinkle salt onto the carpet and vacuum after an hour.
4. Spray essential oils.