These are called cheats good night texts not because people can’t be bothered thinking for themselves, but to help in the tricky world of dating. The first few suggestions are for a new kindling relationship:
1. Test the waters to see if he/she is available to text:
I hope u r having a good night. Not much happening here.
2. Mention something they told you they were doing:
How did your shopping hunt go today? I managed to get the boat up and ready.
3. Subtly tell them something about yourself:
Oh huge day – I sorted out my kids – reminded them who was boss! How was your day?
4. For the ones who do not have a lot of privacy:
Just because you have been in a relationship for a while doesn’t mean the good night texts can’t be still cute and considerate and thoughtful. It might just take a bit more thinking because you already know so much about the person. The texts will also be more intimate and personal. And because you possibly spend a lot of nights together – sending good night texts are probably rare.
1. Cute, a little mysterious (with – Hey there) and showing appreciation and love:
Hey there – thinking of u – and think u are wonderful. I won’t make it home b4 you are asleep. Thx for handling the week with the kids by yourself so well. Night. I love u. xxx
2. For the straight to the point people:
Night love. I love you. See u in the morning.
3. For the daring:
Hey babe. be home in five mins.
4. For the darling and from Mr Charming:
Good night princess. You make me smile. You are so kind and sweet and sexy. Night xxx.
There are many different types of personalities out there and we can’t be who we are not. However, keep in mind it is fun to try new things – you just might be comfortable with – see how you go – just small steps.