Be positive about dreams
Dreams can be fun and I think that is what they should be. Don’t let a bad dream upset your day or week or relationship or job. Let dreams work for you positively and help you in your life to make the right choices.
Some positive dream interpretations:
1. To dream that you see a church, means you will find a way to be happy and relieved.
2. Dreaming of vegetables, especially corn can be symbolic of a positive experience.
3. Bread is usually symbolic of something that needs to be well planned and with which you need patience.
4. Dreaming of meat is usually symbolic of strength and power.
5. Dreams about death – once interpreted – help you to see your best way forward. So don’t worry about anyone dying: that’s not what these dreams are about.
6. Normal running means you are on the right road.
How to turn a slightly negative dream into a positive thought: If in your dream your running is too fast or too slow… this could mean you are not on the right track – trying to improve gradually, without stressing – is using the dream positively and not allowing it to make you dwell on just negative aspects.