1. If you love what you sext and understand the meaning, others will too! Sometimes it is a risk because people are not on the same wave length as you. Play it safe for a while before you become too cryptic or sexual.
2. It has to be unromantic. Here is a romantic example: I loved watching you in tonight, knowing you are my beautiful wife now.
3. It has to be corny/sad. A corny/sad example: Hey Sexy lady – wow you know how to please your man. Sexting is meant to be about the other person being special or sensual. Here is a non-corny example: You are so special to me and our time together is so special. I love it when I get to hold you close.
4. Older people can’t do it. An older man or woman can text the same things as the younger ones: Your moves last night were mind blowing.
5. It is offensive to everyone. If sexting is done with thought and consideration it can put smiles on people’s faces.
6. Everybody loves it. If someone sexts you or sends a text with sexual connotations, you do not have to respond in a sexting way and don’t, if if makes you feel uncomfortable. In a new relationship it is hard to communicate your dislike towards texting easily, however, if it feels awkward, don’t fall into the trap of doing something to just please someone else. Just respond how you want to and if the person is genuine they will get it.