Like anything good in our life, why would we expect happiness to just happen; it requires work like any other positive aspect in our lives. Reading this blog is part of your research to find ways to be happier – so well done: It’s a fantastic start. I don ‘t believe these are in order at all because they all work together to create happiness.
1. It needs to be your priority so plan to be happy.
2. Set specific ACHIEVEABLE goals .
3. Choose to do things that make you happy.
4. Purposely choose things that make you feel satisfied.
5. Have fun and look for and create fun in things you do.
6. Know what you are good at and where your strengths lie.
7. Gratitude and appreciation bring happiness.
8. Like and love yourself and others.
10. Work on your key relationships.
11. Weed out unhelpful thoughts.
12. Be healthy (food, sleep, exercise)
13. Learn to understand what you can control.